At Treasury Strategies, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Company”) we value you as a client and share your concerns about privacy. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices.
We respect your privacy and we protect your information in the following ways:
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as described below and as permitted by law.
- We implement appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect all personal information you provide to us.
Certain information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way is received and stored by us. This includes information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, and fax number. If you purchase something from us, you may also need to provide billing information (such as an account number, credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). You may choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to take advantage of this website and other services offered by the Company.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, computer type, web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity on our website, such as web pages viewed and material downloaded. Our goals in collecting this information include helping to customize your user experience and prevent fraud.
How Your Information Is Used
Treasury Strategies, Inc. does not sell your personal information to anyone. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our websites
- enforce our terms and conditions
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
- comply with requests by persons, organizations, or regulatory and law enforcement as permitted or required by law
Cookies are used to track a user's session and are not permanently recorded. No information will be permanently stored in the cookie file on the client. The cookies are used to personalize and enhance a user's experience and to help measure the effectiveness of this website’s features and offerings. You can set your browser to block cookies, although doing so may limit your access to, or use of, some of the features on this website.
Children Online Privacy Act
This website is not intended for those under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of personal information from persons under the age of 21.
How You Can Contact Us