Job Title: Treasury Management Consultant – Chicago
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Description: Do you want a job that really challenges you to develop your business intellect and skills? Are you analytic and self-motivated? Do you have what it takes to be part of the best treasury consulting firm in the world?
Treasury Strategies Inc. is the leading Treasury consulting firm working with corporations and financial institutions. Our experience and thought leadership in treasury management, working capital management, liquidity and payments, combined with our comprehensive view of the market, rewards clients with a unique perspective, unparalleled insights and actionable solutions. Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to uncover ways to improve their organization.
- Participate in team consulting projects for large corporate treasury departments and leading global financial institutions
- Perform data gathering – develop interview and on-site observation skills
- - Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- - Develop cogent findings, conclusions and recommendations
- - Develop and deliver client reports and presentations
- - Take on responsibility for sub-projects
- Learn and apply consulting, project management and presentation methodologies
- Support business development activities
- Develop your market and product knowledge
- Subject matter knowledge in one or more of the following areas
- - Global treasury practices and processes
- - Corporate short term debt / investment management
- - Financial risk management and analytics
- - Global payment systems
- - Payment, treasury and liquidity services
- - Bank operations and efficiency
- - Payments risk and compliance
- - Quantitative and statistical analysis
- - Treasury technology operation, selection, implementation (e.g. IT2, SunGard Quantum, WSS, Reval, SAP Treasury)
- Strong interest in learning and building skills in the above subject areas
- Strong analytic and critical assessment skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Personal initiative and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Live within commuting distance of Chicago
- Ability to travel 2 – 3 days per week
- Authorized to work in the United States without restriction for any employer
2 – 6 years of experience in commercial banking, corporate treasury or consulting to these industries a plus but not required.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a career path for advancement.
Please, no third party candidates.