Treasury Strategies Inc. is the leading Treasury consulting firm working with corporations and financial institutions. Our experience and thought leadership in treasury management, working capital management, liquidity and payments, combined with our comprehensive view of the market, rewards clients with a unique perspective, unparalleled insights and actionable solutions. Our interns work collaboratively with our Corporate, Financial Services, or Treasury Technology teams and clients to uncover ways to improve their organizations.
• Perform data gathering, verifying accuracy and completeness of data, and placing data in a format for analysis.
• Participate in project team meetings to observe and help execute client engagements.
• Take notes at meetings.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Assist with the production of final client reports/deliverables and presentation materials.
• Learn and apply Treasury Strategies’ Consultative Process methodology.
• Assist with research and perform other special projects as required.
• Bachelors degree student with an interest in consulting, treasury or banking
• Financial/technology/economic/statistical orientation
• Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal skills
• Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to work 24-30 hours weekly for approximately 3 months
• Must live in Chicago during internship
This is a paid internship that may potentially lead to a full-time role depending on client needs.
You must be authorized to work in the United States; visa sponsorship is not available.